Thursday 5 November 2015

IMAGE Models Reviews

IMAGE Models Reviews

Image Models is a modelling agency in London. The work with all different kinds of models and have fantastic assignments across the UK. Register with them on their website now. Here are two recent reviews:



The assignment on Saturday in Oxford was a different and unique experience for me as I had to play a superhero character 'Pump' for Medikidz, a medical communications company.  Seeing the Oxfordshire greenery was fantastic. Abby, the director of the assignment, was absolutely lovely to work with; she ran through all what was needed of me and made me feel comfortable straightaway. The location for the assignment was at Oxford's Crown Plaza Hotel, which if you don't know is a beautiful top class venue.  Overall, loved everything about the Medikidz assignment. A BIG shout out to Molly at Image Models, I appreciate you so much and thank you very much for putting me forward for selection.

Erica

I had the best day working on a wedding shoot for Victoria Mitchell Photography just outside of London. The female model was amazing and the creative team were so nice. The shots reflected the energy on the day; just magical. Thanks 
Image Models, I would do it all again tomorrow!  This assignment was different from any of my previous work with TM but very enjoyable, it was a pleasure to work with them. get to go to some amazing places and meet so really great people. I personally joined Image Models because I saw that they gave opportunities to so many people and the feedback was very reliable.

Dorian

To get in touch with Image Models follow these links:

 - Visit the Image Models About.me page for all their links.
 - Follow Image Models on Twitter here.
 - Find this modelling agency in London by clicking here.



No comments:

Post a Comment